Life Insurance Enables You to Make Large Donations at Little Cost
You can make a lasting impact on the lives of those who need it most for a small amount of money. Dianova Canada needs your life insurance policy in order to continue its valuable work in helping rehabilitate drug addicts in your community. Large amounts of money are needed to maintain and develop programs that are so badly needed. Life insurance can generate those funds.
Why Donate a Life Insurance Policy?
- You bought a life insurance policy a long time ago but don’t need it any more.
- You would like to make a major and meaningful gift to Dianova but don’t have a lot cash on hand.
- You would like to gift part of an existing life insurance policy.
- You would like to set up a lasting legacy to perpetuate your name or in honour of someone you love.
- You would like to set up an endowment fund to be used for infrastructure, operations, services or contingencies faced by Dianova.
Financial Benefits of Donating Life Insurance
- Life insurance enables you to make a charitable gift at a discount. For only a few dollars a year or a month, you can purchase a large policy.
- You can replace taxable assets by non-taxable assets for your family. For example: instead of leaving a building to your heirs, you can leave cash.
- A life insurance gift allows you to avoid family disputes after you are gone.
- You would like to reduce your current income taxes.
- You have capital gains taxes to pay and would prefer to make a donation to Dianova instead of paying taxes.
- You would like to protect yourself and your estate from large tax burdens.
- Life insurance enables your estate to distribute funds easily to your heirs and Dianova.
Every donor of more than 5,000$ will be acknowledged on Dianova's Honours Board.
Most important of all
You care about your community and wish to help those in need around you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact our DONATION SERVICE