Our society must cope with many social challenges, such as poverty, a lack of education, violence and addictions. Dianova's purpose is based on the conviction that, with appropriate support, each person will be able to find within him/herself the resources necessary to achieve success in her/his personal development and social integration.
The Mission of Dianova consists of developing initiatives and programs with the objective of promoting personal self-reliance and social progress
Dianova is a non-profit organization (1), certified by the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services and dedicated to addressing the needs of substance abusers primarily through residential intervention programs since the 7th of September 1989.
Dianova’s objective is the autonomy of the individual.
Board of Directors
- Gilles Beauregard: Director of a community-based organization, president
- Jean-Claude Groc: Community representative, treasurer
- Daniel Legault: Community representative, secretary
- Samuel Tremblay: Service user representative
- Virginie Saine-Loiselle: Community representative, volunteer
- José Angel Rodriguez: Director of therapeutic community
- Pierre Bremond : Drug counselor
- Mario Prieto: Director of therapeutic community
- Salina Kassam : Community representative
Dianova is a member organization of the RAPSIM (Réseau d'Aide aux Personnes Seules et Itinérantes de Montréal), the FOHM, the FLOH and theROHCL (Fédération des OSBL d’Habitation de Montréal et de Lanaudière), of the "Table de concertation du faubourg Saint-Laurent" (TCFSL), the AITQ(Association des Intervenants en Toxicomanie du Québec), the ACTDQ (association des Centres de Traitement des Dépendances Certifiés du Québec), the CLDEM (Centre Local de Développement des Moulins) and the TOMS (Table des Organismes Montréalais de lutte contre le SIDA) and RIOCM(Regroupement Intersectoriel des Organismes Communautaires de Montréal).
Abroad Dianova Canada is a member of Dianova International (2)
1273 rue Saint André, Montréal, Québec, H2L 3T1 – Tel : 514-875-7013
1600 Cote de Terrebonne. Terrebonne, Québec, J6Y 1G8 - Tel : 450-964-6566
- Charity number 123654188RR0001 - TPS: 123654188RT - TVQ: 1014464405
- Dianova International - NGO with Special Consultative Status to the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
que et Social des Nations Unies (ECOSOC)