Where to begin?
If you wish to benefit from Dianova programs, or if you wish more information about the program for yourself or for a loved one, the first step is to call us.
Tel: 514 875 7013, or Toll Free: 1 877 528 5541
1273 rue Saint André, Montréal, QC, H2L 3T1
Tel: 450 964 6566
1600 Cote de Terrebonne. Terrebonne, Québec J6Y 1G8
Toll Free: 1 877 528 5541
In accordance with your expectations or of your loved one's, an appointment will be made at our admission centre, in Montreal, or in Terrebonne.
During the course of the meeting, one of our interventionists will proceed with an evaluation of the request in the form of an individualized interview. This interview allows for an in-depth evaluation of the person's needs and of their profile, in order to orient them towards the appropriate centre at Dianova or another resource. During a second meeting (with expenses of evaluation of 110$), the procedures are supplemented and the admission is then subjected to the approval of the direction of the center. If the answer is positive and that there is availability, the admission can be made in the week which follows.
Treatment fee is 92$ a day, however applications from people with low incomes will be duly considered by Dianova by means of specific local arrangements. All applications should be submitted to the admissions officer in charge of assessing each treatment request before authorizing admission to Dianova's therapeutic community.
Treatment fee includes the following:
- Single occupancy room
- 3 meals a day
- 2 snack breaks
- Lodging and laundry
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Request evaluation
- Elaboration of the intervention plan,
- Individual meeting with an interventionist, once a week minimum,
- Different suggested workshop participation,
- Displacements linked with the application of the program
- Access to a public phone according to definite schedules
- Access to the internet and e-mail
- Communications between the interventionists and key resource individuals (teachers, family, lawyers, probation officers, and interventionists)
Required documents before the admission:
- Identification documents
- Updated bank book and work suspension form if contemplating social assistance
- Medical record